London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Noshki City Reportedly Sealed Off by Pakistani Forces, Markets Closed

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani forces allegedly have imposed strict restrictions on civilian movements in Noshki district of Balochistan.

According to reports, the city has been placed under a security lockdown on with Pakistani forces imposing strict restrictions on movement and shutting down local markets. Entry and exit points to the city were reportedly blocked with heavy checkpoints, preventing people from travelling in or out on Sunday.

Locals said that a large number of security personnel were deployed early in the morning across key areas, including Noshki Bazaar, Qaziabad, Grid Station, and Ghareebabad, where civilians were restricted from moving freely. One local source told TBP that the presence of forces had effectively placed the city under complete siege conditions.

The development follows an earlier operation in Killi Qadirabad a day before, where Pakistani forces reportedly surrounded the area for several hours. Locals reported hearing gunfire during the operation, although no official confirmation has been issued.

According to reports, two individuals, identified as Abid Mengal, son of Noor Mohammad Mengal, and Tahir Khan, son of Mohammad Rahim Jan Badini were taken into custody from Qadirabad and allegedly moved to an undisclosed location. Authorities have yet to comment on the arrests or the broader operation.

Noshki has been under partial curfew measures for the past two months. Under these restrictions, markets are required to close in the evening and are permitted to reopen after 9:00 am, while night-time travel remains restricted.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...