London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Four ‘Disappeared’ Persons Resurfaced in Balochistan as Protest Camp for Missing Continues

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Four individuals previously reported missing in separate incidents across Balochistan have been released after periods in “custody”, according to local sources. The cases relate to alleged enforced disappearances in Kech and Noshki districts.

According to reports, Rahim Bakhsh, son of Karim Bakhsh and a resident of the Buleda area in Kech, was reportedly detained on 2 March 2026 and released on 6 April in his hometown.

In a separate case, Abdul Rehman, son of Haji Hafeezullah from Noshki, who had been reportedly forcibly disappeared since 15 February 2026, was released on 20 April. Naveed Baloch, son of Akbar Dost, who had allegedly been disappeared since 19 May 2025, was resurfaced in Noshki on 19 April after nearly a year in “custody”. Another individual, Haji Nazeer Ahmed, son of Haji Thawus Khan, also from Noshki, was reportedly forcibly detained on 18 February 2026 and released on 20 April.

Local sources said the individuals had been held by Pakistani forces without formal charges or legal proceedings. Human rights activists have expressed concern over the incidents and called for an end to enforced disappearances.

Meanwhile, a long-running protest camp organised by Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) outside the Quetta Press Club has entered its 6,141st day on Tuesday. Families of three young men, Safeer Sumalani, Amanullah Sumulani and Irfan Muhammad Hasni, who were reportedly killed in a staged-encounter by Pakistani law-enforcement forces in Mastung district, joined the protest.

VBMP camp in Quetta where the families of the victims gathered on Tuesday

Relatives alleged that the three men were detained by security forces in the Ladi Dasht area of Kardegap on 16 April and were later killed in custody, with the incident described as an encounter. VBMP chairman Nasrullah Baloch expressed concern over the killings, calling them a serious violation of law and human rights, and urged the government to conduct a transparent investigation and ensure accountability.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...