London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Releases Details of Six Fighters Killed in “Operation Herof Phase II”

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has released details and photographs of six of its members who were killed during the second phase of its “Operation Herof,” according to a statement issued by the group’s media wing, Hakkal Media.

According to the statement, the individuals were involved in operations across multiple areas of Balochistan, including Kharan, Noshki, and Kalat.

Among those named was Faraz Ahmed (alias Dostain), son of Munir Ahmed, a resident of Gichk in Panjgur. The group said he joined the BLA in 2025 and later became part of its “Fateh Squad,” operating in Kharan and Kalat.

The BLA also identified Zakir Mengal (alias Nautak), son of Haji Khair Muhammad Amirzai Mengal, from Zangi Nawar in Noshki. According to the group, he held a degree in electronics engineering from Bahria University Islamabadand joined the organization in April 2025. It claimed he contributed technical expertise to operations in Noshki and Kharan.

Another individual named was Qaseem Murad (alias Tanveer), son of Murad Ali, from Kharan. The group said he was part of the Fateh Squad and took part in fighting in Kharan and Noshki.

The BLA further listed Nasir Jattak (alias Saddam), son of Naseer Jattak, a resident of Sarab in Zehri. According to the statement, he joined the group in 2024 as an “urban guerrilla” before moving to mountainous areas in 2025, where he operated in Zehri and Kalat.

Also named was Raza (alias Mashmar), son of Shabbir Ahmed Gishkori, from Sibi. The group said he joined in 2025 and was involved in operations in Noshki, including the Shor Parod area.

The sixth individual identified was Afzal Baloch (alias Aftab), son of Abdul Rahim, from the Nali area of Mashkay. The BLA claimed he had previously been forcibly disappeared in 2023 and released about a year later, after which he joined the group in 2025 and became part of the Fateh Squad.

According to the BLA, all six were killed during engagements with Pakistani security forces in different areas, particularly in Kharan and Noshki, as part of “Operation Herof Phase II.”

Pakistani authorities have not issued a detailed response regarding the identities or circumstances of those named.

“Operation Herof” is described by the BLA as a coordinated campaign targeting Pakistani forces across Balochistan.

Latest News

Students Protest in Mastung Over Laptop Scheme Delays and Internet Shutdowns

Students of the University of Balochistan sub-campus in Mastung staged a protest in Balochistan’s Mastung district against delays in...

Balochistan: Transport Associations Halt Mineral Loading After Continued Attacks on Their Vehicles

Transport associations in Balochistan have announced the suspension of mineral loading operations following a series of attacks on vehicles transporting minerals across...

Chagai: 3 Mineral Company Workers Found Dead in Chagai After Abduction, Road Construction Vehicles Attacked

Three employees associated with a mineral extraction company were found dead in Balochistan’s Chagai district on Sunday, days after they were reportedly...

N-40: The Burning Highway; Persistent Escalation Along the Quetta-Taftan Route — TBP Report

TBP Data Visual Studio Report Between 10 and 17 May 2026, the N-40 Quetta-Taftan Highway emerged as one of...

Enforced Disappearances: 2 Go Missing from Islamabad and Balochistan as 1 Released

Authorities in Pakistan are facing renewed allegations of enforced disappearances after separate incidents were reported in Islamabad and Balochistan, while another previously...