London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan Government Threatens Action Against Relatives of BLA Members

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Balochistan government said on Tuesday that security operations against attackers were continuing, while also threatening possible legal action against relatives of those involved in armed activities, remarks that have drawn attention amid an already tense security environment in the region.

Government spokesperson Shahid Rind, accompanied by Balochistan Interior Minister Ali Muhammad Jatak and Quetta Commissioner Hamza Shafqaat, addressed a press conference in Quetta, where he briefed the media on the attacks reported in more than a dozen districts across Balochistan in the early hours of January 31.

Rind claimed that all attackers involved in the incidents had been killed and said operations were still under way, particularly in Quetta and Noshki. He linked the ongoing security measures to the continued suspension of internet services in those areas, stating that operational requirements necessitated the restrictions.

According to the spokesperson, the process of identifying the deceased attackers was continuing. He said that once identification was completed, the government would take action against the attackers’ relatives, adding that such measures were permitted under the law. He did not specify the nature or scope of the legal provisions being cited.

Rind further said that Chief Minister Sarfaraz Bugti would soon hold a detailed press conference to elaborate on the government’s position and the steps being taken in response to the recent violence.

The remarks echoed earlier statements by the Sarfaraz Bugti-led government, which warned families of individuals associated with armed groups that they could face consequences if they failed to inform authorities about the involvement of their relatives in armed activities. Government representatives have previously said that possible actions could include arrests, termination of government employment and other administrative measures against family members.

Human rights groups and local activists have repeatedly raised concerns over such policies, noting that this is not the first time relatives of individuals linked to Baloch armed groups have faced punitive measures. In previous years, there have been multiple reports of family members and parents of alleged attackers being detained or forcibly disappeared, particularly in cases involving suicide attacks.

There have also been reported cases involving relatives of commanders and members of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army. Among them is the case of the brother of BLA leader Bashir Zeb, who was reported missing last year after being taken from Quetta, where he was employed at the time. Authorities have not publicly commented on that case.

Latest News

Quetta, Mastung: Three More ‘Forcibly Disappeared’, One Recovered

Three additional cases of alleged enforced disappearances have been reported from Quetta and Mastung, while another previously missing man has...

Mastung: University of Gwadar Vice Chancellor and Colleagues Recovered

The Vice Chancellor of the University of Gwadar, Professor Abdul Razzaq Sabir, along with three others who were abducted earlier this month near Mastung, have...

Kech: Man Allegedly Disappeared After Detention by Pakistani Forces

A case of alleged enforced disappearance has been reported from the Dasht Bilnagor area of Kech District, where a man is said to...

BLA Claims 25 Attacks Across Balochistan Over One Week

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), claimed responsibility for 25 attacks carried out across different parts of Balochistan between 15 and 22 May, targeting Pakistani military forces,...

BLA Identifies Bilal Shahwani as Attacker in Quetta Train Blast

The Baloch Liberation Army said on Sunday that the attacker who carried out a deadly blast targeting a shuttle train in Quetta...