London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Armed Men Seize Police Post in Naal as IED Attack Targets Military Vehicle Near Noshki

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Armed men briefly took control of a police post in the Naal tehsil of Khuzdar district, detaining on duty personnel before later releasing them, amid a separate incident in which a Pakistani military vehicle was targeted in an improvised explosive device attack near Noshki, according to officials and local sources.

Local media reported that armed men entered Naal and seized a police post, taking all personnel present into custody. During the operation, the attackers confiscated weapons belonging to the police and set official vehicles on fire. After questioning the detained personnel, the armed men reportedly released all officers unharmed and withdrew from the area.

This was the second reported incident of armed men entering the town within the same week. Local observers noted that similar episodes had also taken place multiple times last year, when Baloch “pro-independence” groups were reported to have briefly taken control of parts of the town. No group has so far claimed responsibility for the latest operation in Naal.

In a separate development, an improvised explosive device attack targeted a Pakistani military vehicle near the Galangur area of Noshki district, approximately 34 kilometers from Noshki town. Officials said the explosion caused severe damage to the vehicle and affected personnel traveling in it.

Authorities confirmed that one soldier was killed and two others were injured in the blast. However, local sources disputed the official account, claiming that the number of casualties may be higher than stated. Some eyewitnesses described the explosion as extremely powerful and said it appeared that more than one vehicle occupant may have been affected, though these claims could not be independently verified.

Latest News

Quetta, Mastung: Three More ‘Forcibly Disappeared’, One Recovered

Three additional cases of alleged enforced disappearances have been reported from Quetta and Mastung, while another previously missing man has...

Mastung: University of Gwadar Vice Chancellor and Colleagues Recovered

The Vice Chancellor of the University of Gwadar, Professor Abdul Razzaq Sabir, along with three others who were abducted earlier this month near Mastung, have...

Kech: Man Allegedly Disappeared After Detention by Pakistani Forces

A case of alleged enforced disappearance has been reported from the Dasht Bilnagor area of Kech District, where a man is said to...

BLA Claims 25 Attacks Across Balochistan Over One Week

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), claimed responsibility for 25 attacks carried out across different parts of Balochistan between 15 and 22 May, targeting Pakistani military forces,...

BLA Identifies Bilal Shahwani as Attacker in Quetta Train Blast

The Baloch Liberation Army said on Sunday that the attacker who carried out a deadly blast targeting a shuttle train in Quetta...