London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Noshki Administration Imposes Overnight Curfew Amid Ongoing Security Operations

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Noshki administration has announced the imposition of a curfew in the city from 5 p.m. to 9 a.m. daily, citing the deteriorating security situation. Authorities said announcements were also made through mosques to inform residents about the restrictions.

The curfew comes amid heightened tensions across Balochistan following a renewed wave of attacks claimed by the Baloch “pro-independence” group, the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), which has described the escalation as the second phase of“Operation Herof.”

The BLA announced on January 31 that it had launched phase two of its “Operation Herof”, stating that coordinated attacks were initiated simultaneously in multiple cities. Reports indicate that the incidents have affected a wide geographic area, including Quetta, Noshki, Mastung, Gwadar, and other locations, with gunfire and explosions reported from several areas.

In statements issued during the operation, the BLA claimed that its fighters had taken control of several Pakistani forces’ checkpoints and camps and had established control over multiple areas.

A spokesperson for the Balochistan government said on Thursday that the situation in Noshki remained tense and acknowledged that the city had not yet been fully cleared. Security operations, according to officials, were continuing in and around the area.

Noshki has remained under strain for several days, with schools and government offices largely closed and routine activity disrupted. The curfew is expected to further restrict movement as security forces continue operations in the district.

Meanwhile, mobile internet services remained completely suspended across Quetta and other parts of Balochistan, according to residents and local officials. Rail services were also reported to be halted during the ongoing security situation.

Authorities have not provided a timeline for the lifting of the curfew or the restoration of communication and transport services, while officials have urged residents to comply with restrictions and remain indoors during curfew hours.

Latest News

Quetta, Mastung: Three More ‘Forcibly Disappeared’, One Recovered

Three additional cases of alleged enforced disappearances have been reported from Quetta and Mastung, while another previously missing man has...

Mastung: University of Gwadar Vice Chancellor and Colleagues Recovered

The Vice Chancellor of the University of Gwadar, Professor Abdul Razzaq Sabir, along with three others who were abducted earlier this month near Mastung, have...

Kech: Man Allegedly Disappeared After Detention by Pakistani Forces

A case of alleged enforced disappearance has been reported from the Dasht Bilnagor area of Kech District, where a man is said to...

BLA Claims 25 Attacks Across Balochistan Over One Week

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), claimed responsibility for 25 attacks carried out across different parts of Balochistan between 15 and 22 May, targeting Pakistani military forces,...

BLA Identifies Bilal Shahwani as Attacker in Quetta Train Blast

The Baloch Liberation Army said on Sunday that the attacker who carried out a deadly blast targeting a shuttle train in Quetta...