London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Three Men Abducted and Killed by ‘State-Backed Groups’, Says BYC

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A Baloch political and rights advocacy group said on Friday that three men were abducted from different areas of Balochistan and later found dead, accusing armed groups operating with what it called state backing of carrying out the killings.

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) said Mulla Razak, a resident of Newano Zamuran in Kech district, was taken from his home on Jan. 14 by armed men without a warrant. He was found dead a day later in the Semswari Kaur area, the group said, adding that his body showed signs of torture.

The group said Razak was a civilian and the main provider for his family.

In a second case, the BYC said a medical dispenser, Dr Zareef Baloch, was abducted from his medical store in the Gishkore area of Awaran district at about 5 p.m. on Jan. 14. About two hours later, he was killed and his body was recovered from the Hotan River, the group said.

In a third case, the BYC said Zohaib Ahmed, a graduate student and part-time shopkeeper, was taken from a municipal office in the Washbood area of Panjgur district on Jan. 13 after masked men opened fire and wounded a gatekeeper. Ahmed was found dead the next day in the Bonistan area, the group said, adding that his body showed multiple bullet wounds and signs of torture.

The BYC accused what it described as “state-backed death squads” of carrying out the abductions and killings.

Pakistani authorities did not immediately comment on the allegations. However, they have repeatedly denied involvement in enforced disappearances or extrajudicial killings, and have rejected claims that any “death squads” operate with state backing in Balochistan.

Latest News

N-40: The Burning Highway; Persistent Escalation Along the Quetta-Taftan Route — TBP Report

TBP Data Visual Studio Report Between 10 and 17 May 2026, the N-40 Quetta-Taftan...

Enforced Disappearances: 2 Go Missing from Islamabad and Balochistan as 1 Released

Authorities in Pakistan are facing renewed allegations of enforced disappearances after separate incidents were reported in Islamabad and Balochistan, while another previously...

Killing of Prof. Ghamkhwar Hayat Draws Condemnation From Activists, Rights Groups, Student Bodies

Rights groups, student organisations and Baloch political activists on Sunday strongly condemned the killing of Brahui-language poet, writer and academic Professor Ghamkhwar...

Several Pakistani Forces Personnel Killed in Attacks Across Balochistan

Several Pakistani forces personnel were reportedly killed and injured in separate attacks in Kech, Mastung and Washuk districts of Balochistan, while the...

Baloch Artists Hold Memorial Event for Fighters Killed in BLA’s ‘Operation Herof II’

A cultural and musical gathering was held on Friday in memory of fighters killed during the Baloch Liberation Army’s “Operation Herof II”.