London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Islamabad: Baloch Students Council Ends 10-Day Sit-In at QAU, Warns Protest Movement Will Continue

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Students Council (BSC) Islamabad has announced the conclusion of its ten-day sit-in inside Quaid-i-Azam University, which was launched to demand the safe recovery of student Saeed Baloch and to protest alleged racial profiling, harassment, and pressure faced by Baloch students across university campuses.

According to the Council, the past ten days were marked by what they described as delaying tactics, harassment, and coordinated propaganda by the university and Islamabad administration instead of a serious engagement with the students’ constitutional demands. The Council said these efforts failed in the face of persistent student unity and organized resistance.

BSC Islamabad stated that from the very first day, their core demand was that the university produce a transparent, fact-based report before the Islamabad High Court, detailing how Saeed Baloch was profiled and targeted inside the campus. After sustained pressure from the protest, the university has now submitted the report, something the Council is calling a key achievement of their struggle.

In its statement, the Council stressed that ending the sit-in does not mean the struggle has ended. Instead, they said the movement has “entered a stronger and more determined phase.” The ten-day protest, they added, was only one chapter in a larger and ongoing campaign against enforced disappearances, racial profiling, and the alleged harassment of Baloch students.

BSC Islamabad further warned that if Saeed Baloch is not safely recovered, the protest will escalate and their voice will be raised even more forcefully on every democratic platform. They said any further delay or negligence would be the responsibility of the Islamabad administration.

The Council concluded by saying that while the sit-in has ended, the movement has grown stronger than before. Students vowed to continue their struggle until Saeed Baloch is released and all forms of profiling, discrimination, and harassment against Baloch students are brought to an end.

Latest News

Quetta, Mastung: Three More ‘Forcibly Disappeared’, One Recovered

Three additional cases of alleged enforced disappearances have been reported from Quetta and Mastung, while another previously missing man has...

Mastung: University of Gwadar Vice Chancellor and Colleagues Recovered

The Vice Chancellor of the University of Gwadar, Professor Abdul Razzaq Sabir, along with three others who were abducted earlier this month near Mastung, have...

Kech: Man Allegedly Disappeared After Detention by Pakistani Forces

A case of alleged enforced disappearance has been reported from the Dasht Bilnagor area of Kech District, where a man is said to...

BLA Claims 25 Attacks Across Balochistan Over One Week

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), claimed responsibility for 25 attacks carried out across different parts of Balochistan between 15 and 22 May, targeting Pakistani military forces,...

BLA Identifies Bilal Shahwani as Attacker in Quetta Train Blast

The Baloch Liberation Army said on Sunday that the attacker who carried out a deadly blast targeting a shuttle train in Quetta...