London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

HRCB Reports 168 Enforced Disappearances and 67 Killings in April 2025

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Human Rights Council of Balochistan (HRCB) has released a report documenting a significant escalation in human rights violations across Balochistan during April 2025. According to the report, 168 individuals were forcibly disappeared, and 67 were killed, many allegedly by state forces through extrajudicial means.

Enforced Disappearances

Out of the 168 reported abductions, 164 were first-time incidents, while four individuals had previously been abducted. The majority of these abductions occurred during house raids (108 cases), with others taken from public places (53), check posts (4), and after being summoned to military camps (3).

The Frontier Corps (FC) was implicated in 92 of these cases, intelligence agencies in 44, the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) in 31, and state-backed death squads in one. Students were the most targeted group, accounting for 50 cases. Other victims included laborers, drivers, shopkeepers, and professionals such as a Levies constable, electrician, poet, trader, and fisherman.

Killings

The report also highlights 67 killings during the same period, many of which were allegedly carried out by state forces through methods such as fake encounters, custodial killings, and other forms of extrajudicial violence. Notably, on April 4, the bodies of Zahoor, Shahnawaz, and Habib were found in Awaran, showing signs of torture and gunshot wounds.

Regional Impact

Kech district reported the highest number of enforced disappearances with 50 cases, followed by Quetta (22) and Gwadar (20). Other affected areas included Dera Bugti, Mastung, Awaran, Panjgur, Barkhan, and Karachi.

For full details, visit: HRCB Report -April 2025

SourceHRCB

Latest News

Quetta: VBMP Says It Faces Threats to End Protest Camp, Vows to Continue the Campaign

The Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) has alleged that it is receiving threats aimed at forcing...

The Killing of Ghamkhwar Hayat and the Shrinking Space for Thought in Balochistan — TBP Report

By Yaran Diyar In the Brahui language, “Ghamkhwar” means “one who consumes sorrow” or “one who carries the grief...

SRA Urges Sindhi Population to Avoid State-Linked Projects in Balochistan Amid Ongoing “War”

The Sindhudesh Revolutionary Army (SRA) has issued a statement describing the situation in Balochistan as a “state of war” and urging Sindhi...

Elderly Man Killed in Reported Firing Incident by Pakistani Forces in Kech

An elderly man was killed in a firing incident reportedly involving Pakistani military forces in the Drachkoh area of Dasht, Kech district,...

BLF Claims Eight Separate Attacks Across Balochistan, Says 15 Pakistani Security Personnel Killed

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) has claimed responsibility for a series of coordinated attacks carried out across several regions of Balochistan, including...