London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Claims Responsibility for Attack on Saindak Project Convoy, Says Seven Soldiers Killed

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Armed fighters reportedly killed seven Pakistani soldiers escorting a Saindak project convoy near Mangochar Bazaar in Kalat district on Monday evening, in what appears to be an escalation of conflict in the region.

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), one of the main “pro-independence” groups seeking an independent Balochistan, claimed responsibility for the attack in a statement issued on Tuesday.

BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said the group’s fighters ambushed a 30-vehicle convoy on Monday evening, adding that the convoy belonged to a Chinese company and was under Pakistani military escort.

“BLA fighters first used a remote-controlled IED to completely destroy one military vehicle,” the statement read.
“They then attacked two additional army vehicles with modern weapons, killing seven personnel and wounding at least eleven others.”

A second BLA squad reportedly targeted more vehicles in the convoy using heavy weapons and grenade launchers, disabling eleven in total. The BLA said a driver was briefly detained but released after he was warned, since he was of Baloch origin.

Warnings to ‘Exploitative Projects’

The BLA described the Saindak project as an “exploitative venture” operated by foreign companies in collaboration with what it called the “occupying state” of Pakistan. The group also named Reko Diq among projects it says are imposed “without the will of the Baloch nation.”

“Companies involved in plundering the resources of Balochistan must abandon their role and leave,”the statement warned.
“Otherwise they will face more fierce attacks.”

The BLA also warned foreign investors and local collaborators against entering economic or trade agreements with the “occupying state” in Balochistan, asserting that anyone involved should “prepare for our attacks.”

Surge in Attacks

This latest attack highlights the ongoing escalation of conflict in Balochistan, where “pro-independence” groups have increasingly targeted government installations, security forces, and Chinese-backed projects.

On Sunday evening, armed assailants reportedly set up blockades in Bolan, disarmed the guards of a Balochistan Assembly Member (MPA), and clashed with Pakistani security forces. The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) later claimed responsibility for that attack.

Last week, gunmen in Barkhan district forced seven “Punjab-bound travelers” off a bus, shooting them dead in the Radkan area. The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) claimed responsibility for the incident, stating the victims were working for the Pakistani military.

In its statement, the BLA described the men as “enemy’s secret agents” who were spying for the military and involved in state violence against the Baloch people.

 

Latest News

Karachi: Authorities Claim Arrest of Three Alleged SRA Members

Pakistani authorities have claimed to have arrested three alleged members of the Sindhudesh Revolutionary Army (SRA) in connection with...

BRAS Claims Seven Pakistani Military Personnel Killed in Nushki Attack

The Baloch Raji Aajoi Sangar (BRAS), an alliance of Baloch nationalist armed groups, has claimed responsibility for an attack on a convoy...

Quetta: VBMP’s Protest Against Enforced Disappearances Continues

A protest camp organised by Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) against enforced disappearances in Balochistan continued outside the Quetta Press Club...

Balochistan High Court Issues Notices on BYC Petition Challenging “Faceless” Trials

The Balochistan High Court has issued notices to respondents in a constitutional petition filed by leaders of the Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC),...

Ormara: Six Killed, Including Women and Children, in Coastal Highway Collision

Six people, including two women and two children, were killed in a collision between a bowser truck and a passenger car on...