London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Clashes at Chaman Border as Authorities Disperse Sit-in Protest

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Authorities in Chaman conducted a late-night operation to disperse protesters at a sit-in against the government’s strict visa policy at the Pak-Afghan border, leading to several arrests.

The sit-in protest, ongoing for four months, escalated when organizers blocked the entrance to the Chaman passport office with a container between Sunday and Monday night.

The Frontier Corps (FC) and local administration acted to remove the barricades and detained key figures, including Sadiq Achakzai, a prominent protest leader. This led to calls for a shutter-down strike and the blockade of the Chaman-Quetta international highway, significantly disrupting traffic.

Further confrontations occurred in front of the District Police Officer’s (DPO) office, where protesters threw stones at the FC fort. Despite FC personnel using tear gas to disperse the demonstrators, a large number remained, signaling their intent to continue the protest.

Ghousullah Achakzai, General Secretary of the Laghari Union, announced that the demonstration would continue until the release of Sadiq Achakzai and other detained protesters. The growing unrest at the Chaman border, triggered by the government’s strict visa policy, has resulted in widespread job losses in Chaman, fueling ongoing protests.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...