London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Three ‘Missing Persons’ Found Dead in Balochistan’s Balgathar

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Three individuals, previously reported missing, were found dead in Balochistan’s Balgathar area following a suspected car explosion on Sunday. According to a senior security official, the deaths were caused by a remotely detonated improvised explosive device (IED).

Local human rights groups and eyewitnesses, however, contest this account. They allege that the deceased – Mohammad Adil, Shahjahan, and Nabi Daad – were victims of enforced disappearance and were killed in a ‘staged’ car explosion.

The Baloch National Movement’s human rights department, Paank, in a statement, condemned the incident and referenced their August 2023 report documenting the disappearances of Nabi and Adil in Turbat city by Pakistani forces. Paank characterized these incidents as part of a disturbing “kill and dump” policy in Balochistan, highlighting serious ongoing human rights violations in the region.

Further details emerged from All Parties Kech, indicating that the vehicle involved in the alleged explosion was confiscated by the Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD) from an individual in the D-Baloch area of District Kech, just days prior to the incident. Despite attempts, no formal complaint regarding this seizure was reportedly registered.

Gulzar Dost, convener of Turbat Civil Society, also contradicted the official explanation. He claimed the incident was a ‘staged’ bomb explosion, citing similar past incidents, including the abduction of one of the deceased from a lawyer’s office in Turbat.

This incident has reignited allegations against Pakistani security forces and CTD Police regarding their alleged involvement in ‘fake’ encounters involving missing persons. It highlights the ongoing human rights challenges in Balochistan, particularly regarding the treatment and fate of victims of enforced disappearances.

SourceTBP

Latest News

BLA Claims Pishin Attack After Police Station Blown Up, Government Offices Torched

Armed fighters blew up a police station, set fire to government offices and briefly detained police officers...

Five Bodies Brought to Panjgur Hospital, Two Identified

Five bodies were brought to the District Teaching Hospital in Panjgur late on 19 August, hospital sources said, with two of the...

Highway Blockades Continue Across Balochistan; Bridge Destroyed, Vehicles Seized and Forces Attacked

Armed fighters reportedly set up blockades, seized commercial vehicles and disrupted traffic on major highways in Kalat, Mastung, Kharan, Chagai and Washuk...

Two Women and Two Children Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared in Quetta

Two women and two young children from the same family were detained during a raid in Quetta and have remained missing since,...

State Writ Has Effectively Ended Outside Quetta, Analyst Says

Public policy and development expert Rafiullah Kakar has said the government’s writ has “effectively ended” outside Quetta, while growing insecurity on major...