London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Qatar Sentences Eight Former Indian Navy Officers to Death

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A Qatari court sentenced eight former officers of the Indian Navy to death on Thursday, convicting them of espionage for Israel, specifically concerning Qatar’s submarine programme.

Responding to the verdict, India’s Ministry of External Affairs said, “We are deeply shocked by the outcome and await the detailed judgment from the court.” Due to the sensitive nature of the case, the ministry refrained from commenting further. However, they did mention, “We are closely following the case and will continue to provide full consular and legal assistance to the detained individuals. We intend to address the matter with Qatari authorities.”

Those sentenced include Commander (Retired) Purnedu Tiwari, Captain (Retired) Navtej Singh Gill, Commander (Retired) Birendra Kumar Verma, Captain (Retired) Saurabh Vasisht, Commander (Retired) Sugunakar Pakala, Commander (Retired) Amit Nagpal, Commander (Retired) Sanjeev Gupta and Sailor Ragesh.

At the time of their arrest in August, these officers were associated with ‘Al Zahra International Consultancy and Services’ in Doha, a company known for offering training and resources to the Qatari Navy. The owner, a retired squadron leader of the Royal Omani Air Force, was detained alongside the Indian officers but was subsequently released in November.

The consultancy, previously a known associate of Qatar’s Ministry of Defence, saw its website, which once profiled its top personnel—including many Indian nationals— taken offline.

It’s noteworthy that some of these officers had prior involvement in submarine projects during their tenure with the Indian Navy. Since their detention in late August, there have been reports of their possible solitary confinement.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...