London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF Claims Responsibility for the Attack on ANF in Quetta

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF), an armed “pro-independence” group, has claimed responsibility for a grenade attack on an Anti-Narcotics Force (ANF) police station in Arif Colony, Sariab, Quetta. The attack took place at 7 pm on Wednesday.

In a media statement, BLF’s spokesperson, Major Gwahram Baloch, said that the ANF, which directly operates under the supervision of the ‘occupying’ Pakistani Army, was targeted. He alleged that the ANF, instead of fulfilling its primary mission to combat narcotics in the region, is misrepresenting its mandate to international organizations and serving the interests of the Pakistani Army.

He further asserted that the ANF was established in 1973 due to international pressures from the United Nations’ narcotics control convention but has not functioned autonomously since its inception. The spokesperson urged international entities to reconsider their cooperation with the Pakistani Army and its affiliates, suggesting evidence of their involvement in narcotics activities.

The BLF emphasized that it does not recognize any external forces in Balochistan and indicated that such attacks will persist until Balochistan achieves independence.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...