London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Controversial CTD Operations in Kuzdar and Jafferabad Leave Four Dead

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Four individuals have reportedly been killed in two separate operations by Pakistan’s Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD) in the districts of Kuzdar and Jaffarabad, Balochistan. However, concerns over the legitimacy of these encounters have been raised, echoing past allegations against CTD’s operations in the region.

In the Khatan area of Kuzdar, the CTD claims that two assailants, identified as Ameer Bakhsh and Ejaz Ahmed, were killed during an encounter. Weapons, including Kalashnikovs and hand grenades, were reportedly recovered from the scene.

However, contradictory reports have emerged regarding Ejaz Ahmed’s involvement, as he had reportedly been abducted by Pakistani forces on August 23rd from Manguchar and had been missing since. Ejaz’s brother, Saeed Ahmed, filed a report detailing his brother’s disappearance, asserting that this was not the first instance of Ejaz being forcibly disappeared.

The Balochistan Post had also reported the news of Ejaz Ahmed’s enforced disappearance on August 25.

Meanwhile, in a separate operation in Jafferabad, the CTD claims that two suspected members of an armed group were killed during an exchange of fire. Weapons and ammunition were allegedly recovered from the scene.

Nevertheless, there is growing skepticism surrounding the veracity of these CTD encounters. Several past operations conducted by the department have faced scrutiny, with independent sources and media suggesting that some encounters might have been staged. A pattern has emerged wherein individuals previously listed as missing are later reported as killed in such operations. The reliability of these CTD operations has therefore come under question.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...