London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Road accident claims 41 lives in Balochistan’s Lasbela

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least 41 passengers were burnt alive after the bus fell into a ravine and caught fire in Balochistan’s Lasbela district on Sunday.

According to Assistant Commissioner Hub Hamza Anjum, the rescue workers and police have recovered 41 dead bodies from the spot. The bus was traveling from Quetta to Karachi when the tragic accident occurred. Heartbreaking scenes were witnessed at the spot of the accident.

Lasbela SSP Israr Ahmed Umrani told the media that 41 people, including the bus crew, were burnt to death on the spot. He added that rescue teams had reached the site as soon as they received the information but the rescue operation couldn’t start due to the intensity of the fire.

The passengers couldn’t be rescued as no fire tenders were available in Bela or nearby areas which delayed the rescue operation, Mr. Umrani added.

The heirs of the victims were critical of the bus service and the federal and provincial governments. Narrow roads and reckless driving have claimed thousands of precious human lives during the last decade. Especially, tragic road accidents have become the order of the day on the Quetta-Karachi highway. The highway is known as the ‘killer highway’.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...