London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BNP should not propagate against Pakistani forces: Home Minister

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...


Home Minister Balochistan, Mir Ziaullah Langove called on Balochistan National Party-Mengal (BNP-M) to stop propaganda against Pakistani forces.

Langove held a press conference at Quetta Press Club on Tuesday. While addressing the press conference he said that pre-planned conspiracy propaganda has been launched against security forces. “No women and children arrested in Bolan”, the Home Minister added.

Mr. Langove further stated that “BNP is enjoying government and opposition both, and the party[BNP] has to acknowledge the sacrifices rendered by security forces for maintaining the law and order situation in Balochistan.” Home Minister said.

Mr. Langove recalling the Harnai operation claimed “ten terrorists were killed in the operation.” He informed that two security personnel also embraced martyrdom during the operation. It is to be mentioned that earlier this Pakistan Army claimed to have killed at least 11 insurgents in a military operation in the Ziarat area of Balochistan. But the families and rights groups identified that the alleged insurgents were actually forcibly disappeared persons. Family members of missing persons have been protesting in the Red Zone of Quetta and claimed that missing persons were killed in Ziarat operation and demanded a probe into the incident. However, Home Minister Ziaullah Langove stated that security forces killed terrorists in the area.

Mr. Langove further said the government will not negotiate with the saboteurs, the negotiations will only be with the peaceful patriots. While referring to a “pro-independence” armed group Baloch Liberation Army, he said the banned organization in Harnai is making big claims to make its name so that it can please its foreign masters and increase its resources.

It is to be noted that BLA claims of having “arrested” two Pakistan army officials and a week earlier the group gave the last ultimatum to Pakistani authorities to negotiate a prisoner swap deal. Pakistani armed forces have not yet officially responded to the offer.

Concluding his press conference, Langove said that BNP chief Sardar Akhtar Mengal should refrain from campaigning against officials and forces.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...