London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

US warns action against Iran

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

United States Secretary of State, Michael R. Pompeo has warned Iran of “direct action” for any attacks on Washington in Iraq, even those using proxy forces, against US interests.

In an interview to CNN, Pompeo said, “We have told the Islamic Republic of Iran that using a proxy force to attack an American interest will not prevent us from responding against the prime actor.”

Pompeo further accused Iran of confronting the world as the “world’s largest state sponsor of terror.”

“We will not let Iran get away with using a proxy force to attack an American interest; Iran will be held accountable for those incidents,” he added while speaking on the recent rocket attack that was allegedly carried out by Iran-backed militias this month. The attack was said to target the US missions in Iraq.

The White House blamed Shia militia groups for it and stated, “Iran did not act to stop these attacks by its proxies in Iraq, which it has supported with funding, training and weapons.”

However, Iran’s Foreign Ministry called the claims of the US as “astonishing, provocative, and irresponsible.”

The tension between the two counties has increased after US President Donald Trump withdrew Washington from the Iran nuclear pact.

On May 8, Trump administration announced withdrawal from the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) or the Iran nuclear deal that limited Tehran’s uranium enrichment in exchange for relief from some sanctions.

SourceANI

Latest News

BLA Identifies Seven More Members Killed During Operation Herof

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has released the identities and details of seven of its members who...

Pakistan Faces Growing Scrutiny Over Human Rights Situation in Balochistan Amid Diplomatic Efforts

Pakistani authorities have initiated legal measures and diplomatic efforts in response to increasing international attention on the human rights situation in Balochistan,...

Curfew to Remain until Pro-State Rally is Held, Pakistani Forces Warn Noshki Residents

A curfew imposed in Noshki earlier this month remains in place, with residents reporting continued movement restrictions and the closure of markets...

3 Men Reported ‘Missing’ in Karachi and Quetta; Body of Previously Missing Man Found in Panjgur

Reports from Karachi, Quetta and Kech indicate multiple detentions by Pakistani security forces, while the body of a previously missing man has...

Khuzdar: Elderly Woman ‘Forcibly Disappeared,’ Bringing Missing Family Members to Eleven

An elderly woman has been forcibly disappeared from Balochistan's Khuzdar district, bringing the number of missing members of the same extended family...