London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF Claims Highway Blockades and Attacks in Turbat and Nushki

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) said on Saturday it carried out highway blockades and attacks on Pakistani forces in Turbat and Nushki regions of Balochistan between April 9 and 11.

In a statement, BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said that on April 9, fighters blocked the M-8 highway near Shah Dad Hotel in Turbat and seized a police checkpoint at Lodhi Jangjah, taking control of weapons and conducting snap-checking for around two hours.

He said the fighters then destroyed surveillance cameras, solar panels and other equipment installed on a nearby hilltop, adding that a mobile tower in the area was also targeted.

Gwahram Baloch said that during their withdrawal, BLF fighters ambushed a six-vehicle Pakistani Army convoy, damaging vehicles and “shooting down quadcopters” deployed for aerial surveillance, while claiming that multiple personnel were killed and injured.

According to the statement, on April 10, BLF fighters blocked a highway in Nushki Daak for around two hours and detained a police motorcycle patrol, “confiscating a pistol and a wireless set” before releasing the officers.

He added that on April 11, BLF fighters “overran a police checkpoint” in the Ahmad Wal Mahssaski area of Nushki, disarmed personnel and seized official weapons before allowing the officers to leave.

Gwahram Baloch said that “no military or economic installation of the enemy in Balochistan will be left secure”, adding that operations would continue until what he described as the region’s “complete liberation”.

Pakistani authorities did not immediately comment on the claims.

Latest News

Quetta, Mastung: Three More ‘Forcibly Disappeared’, One Recovered

Three additional cases of alleged enforced disappearances have been reported from Quetta and Mastung, while another previously missing man has...

Mastung: University of Gwadar Vice Chancellor and Colleagues Recovered

The Vice Chancellor of the University of Gwadar, Professor Abdul Razzaq Sabir, along with three others who were abducted earlier this month near Mastung, have...

Kech: Man Allegedly Disappeared After Detention by Pakistani Forces

A case of alleged enforced disappearance has been reported from the Dasht Bilnagor area of Kech District, where a man is said to...

BLA Claims 25 Attacks Across Balochistan Over One Week

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), claimed responsibility for 25 attacks carried out across different parts of Balochistan between 15 and 22 May, targeting Pakistani military forces,...

BLA Identifies Bilal Shahwani as Attacker in Quetta Train Blast

The Baloch Liberation Army said on Sunday that the attacker who carried out a deadly blast targeting a shuttle train in Quetta...