London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

VBMP Protest Against Enforced Disappearances Enters 6,131st Day in Quetta

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A protest camp against enforced disappearances in Balochistan’s Quetta entered its 6,131st day on Saturday, organizers said.

The camp, set up outside the Quetta Press Club by the Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), was led by Niaz Mohammad, a member of the group’s executive committee.

People from different walks of life visited the camp to express solidarity with families of missing persons, organizers said.

VBMP chairman Nasrullah Baloch said the group continued to receive reports that bodies of previously missing individuals were being found in different areas of Balochistan, describing the trend as “deeply alarming”.

He said the killing of such individuals and the dumping of bodies in deserted areas was “inhumane” and a violation of the law, adding that such actions had no justification.

Mr Baloch said the use of “extrajudicial measures” in the name of state security reflected a “grave misunderstanding”, warning that such practices were worsening conditions in Balochistan and increasing mistrust towards state institutions.

He urged the government and relevant institutions to take immediate steps to end enforced disappearances and extrajudicial killings and called for the recovery of all missing persons and for suspects to be produced before courts in accordance with due legal process.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...