London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Gunmen Kill Several in Attack on Civilians in Afghanistan’s Herat

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Several people were killed and injured after unidentified gunmen opened fire on civilians in Afghanistan’s Herat province, officials and local media reports said.

According to the BBC’s Pashto service, at least 12 people were killed and 15 injured in the attack, including two women. However, a spokesperson for Afghanistan’s Interior Ministry put the death toll at seven.

Sources told the BBC that 12 bodies had been transferred to a hospital following the incident, while a doctor in Herat said the victims were Hazara Shia Muslims.

Shia Muslims, primarily from the Hazara ethnic group, are a minority in Afghanistan and have been targeted in previous attacks.

Ahmadullah Muttaqi, head of the Department of Information and Culture in Herat, said the shooting took place in the Deh Mehri area of Enjil district, where armed men opened indiscriminate fire on civilians who had gone there for recreation.

He said four bodies and 15 wounded people, including two women, had been taken to the Herat regional hospital.

Muttaqi described the incident as “an act of terrorism” and said security forces had arrested one suspected attacker, adding that further investigations were under way.

No group has claimed responsibility for the attack.

Latest News

Dr Sabiha Condemns Reported Threats to Shut Down VBMP Protest Camp

Baloch Yakjehti Committee leader Dr Sabiha Baloch has said enforced disappearances are an “unconstitutional, illegal and immoral”...

BLA Announces Permanent Policy Opposing Kidnapping for Ransom

The Baloch Liberation Army has announced what it described as a “clear and permanent organizational policy” against kidnapping for ransom, saying it...

Armed Fighters Block N-25 Highway in Khuzdar, Detain FC Personnel

Baloch fighters blocked sections of the N-25 highway in Khuzdar district, carried out snap checking, detained a Frontier Corps personnel and attacked a...

BLA Says ASF Deputy Director Wasim Ahmed in Its Custody

The Baloch Liberation Army on Friday said Deputy Director and Commanding Officer of the Airport Security Force, Wasim Ahmed, was in its...

Deputy Director of Pakistan’s Airport Security Force Detained by Armed Men in Kalat

A senior officer of the Airport Security Force has reportedly gone missing in Kalat district of Balochistan. According to...