London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Afghan government announces another ceasefire with the Taliban

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Afghan President Ashraf Ghani announced a conditional ceasefire on Sunday with the Taliban for a period of three months.

According to the details received by TBP web news desk, the Afghan President made the announcement of cease fire to mark the Muslim Eid al-Adha holiday.

He said that the ceasefire would start on August 20 and would end on November 19, adding, the ceasefire would only be implemented if the Taliban respect it.

“We announce a ceasefire that would take effect from tomorrow, Monday, the day of Arafa, till the day of the birth of the prophet i.e., Milad-un-Nabi, (November 19) provided that the Taliban reciprocate,” Ghani said.

Earlier on June 7, Ghani had declared a unilateral ceasefire with the Taliban from June 11 to June 19 to mark Eid al-Fitr.

Whereas on Monday the Afghan Taliban ambushed a convoy of buses on a road in northern Afghanistan and took approximately 150 people hostage, including women and children.

The ambush came a day after Afghan President Ashraf Ghani announced a conditional ceasefire with the Taliban.

“The insurgents stopped three busses on the road near Khan Abad district and forced the passengers to come with them”, said Mohammad Yusouf Ayubi, the head of the provincial council in Kunduz

“So far, there is no news on the fate of the passengers, but tribal elders and local officials are trying to negotiate with the Taliban,” Ayubi added.

In his call on Sunday for the truce, Ghani said “the cease-fire should be observed from both sides, and its continuation and duration also depends on the Taliban’s stand”.

SourceTBP

Latest News

SRA Urges Sindhi Population to Avoid State-Linked Projects in Balochistan Amid Ongoing “War”

The Sindhudesh Revolutionary Army (SRA) has issued a statement describing the situation in Balochistan as a “state...

Elderly Man Killed in Reported Firing Incident by Pakistani Forces in Kech

An elderly man was killed in a firing incident reportedly involving Pakistani military forces in the Drachkoh area of Dasht, Kech district,...

BLF Claims Eight Separate Attacks Across Balochistan, Says 15 Pakistani Security Personnel Killed

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) has claimed responsibility for a series of coordinated attacks carried out across several regions of Balochistan, including...

Four Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared in Chagai, Gwadar, Dera Bugti and Quetta; Body of Missing Man Found in Panjgur

Reports of enforced disappearances continued to emerge from multiple regions of Balochistan, as four young men were allegedly detained by Pakistani forces...

Armed Checkpoints on Noshki Highway, 17 Individuals Linked to Reko Diq Project Detained

Armed men reportedly established checkpoints on sections of the Quetta–Taftan highway passing through Noshki, Dalbandin and Mastung, with regional sources claiming that...