London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Afghan President Ghani condemns deadly Jalalabad blasts that killed 8

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani on Saturday strongly condemned the deadly suicide blasts at the Jalalabad cricket stadium, which claimed eight lives.

In a statement, President Ghani said that the militants “continue their enmity with the cultural and religious values of Afghanistan by carrying out such attacks,” Khaama Press reported.

He also lambasted at the terrorists saying that “carrying out such attacks during the holy month of Ramadan proves that they are enemies of humanity and are not true believers in any religion or faith.”

At least eight persons were killed and 45 others were wounded in three back to back explosions at a cricket stadium in the eastern Afghan city of Jalalabad of Nangarhar province on Friday evening, confirmed the Afghan officials on Saturday.

The blasts exploded in the jam-packed stadium at around 11 pm (local time) on Friday evening as the spectators had gathered to watch a local “Ramadan Cup” match, the provincial governor´s office said, according to Geo TV.

The match was a part of a cricket tournament held between local teams to mark Ramadan, the holy month of the Muslims, provincial governor spokesman Attaullah Khogyani said in a statement.

An eyewitness had then said that four explosions have been heard in the area, according to the reports.

So far, no group has claimed the responsibility for the Jalalabad blasts.

The attack comes less than a week after at least six people were killed and nearly 20 others wounded in a suicide attack in Jalalabad city near the gate of the provincial finance department.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest News

The Killing of Ghamkhwar Hayat and the Shrinking Space for Thought in Balochistan — TBP Report

By Yaran Diyar In the Brahui language, “Ghamkhwar” means “one who consumes sorrow” or...

SRA Urges Sindhi Population to Avoid State-Linked Projects in Balochistan Amid Ongoing “War”

The Sindhudesh Revolutionary Army (SRA) has issued a statement describing the situation in Balochistan as a “state of war” and urging Sindhi...

Elderly Man Killed in Reported Firing Incident by Pakistani Forces in Kech

An elderly man was killed in a firing incident reportedly involving Pakistani military forces in the Drachkoh area of Dasht, Kech district,...

BLF Claims Eight Separate Attacks Across Balochistan, Says 15 Pakistani Security Personnel Killed

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) has claimed responsibility for a series of coordinated attacks carried out across several regions of Balochistan, including...

Four Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared in Chagai, Gwadar, Dera Bugti and Quetta; Body of Missing Man Found in Panjgur

Reports of enforced disappearances continued to emerge from multiple regions of Balochistan, as four young men were allegedly detained by Pakistani forces...