London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

US airstrike targets ISIS insurgents in Afghanistan’s Nangarhar province

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least eleven Islamic State of Iraq and Syria Khorasan (ISIS-K) insurgents have been killed in an airstrike in eastern Nangarhar province of Afghanistan.

The provincial government media office said in a statement that the airstrike was carried out in the vicinity of Haska Mina district, the Khaama Press reported.

“The airstrike on Tuesday targeted militants operating under command of ISIS leader Tariq Afridi,” the statement further read.

Tariq Afridi, previously affiliated with Tehrik Taliban Pakistan, was involved in many terrorist activities including abduction and assassination of Polish engineers in Pakistan.

ISIS-K has not commented on the deaths so far.

Earlier, airstrikes conducted by the U.S. forces in Afghanistan’s eastern Nangarhar province had killed at least fourteen militants affiliated with the ISIS-K.

Anti-ISIS as well as anti- Taliban operation is underway to eliminate the presence of ISIS affiliates in Nangarhar province and the U.S. forces are providing airstrikes support to the Afghan forces during the operations.

SourceANI

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...