London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

IED blast kills 4 Pakistani forces personnel near Sibbi

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Four personnel were killed, whereas, several others received critical injuries when a powerful improvised explosive device (IED) went off near a convoy of Pakistani forces in Sangan near Sibbi.

According to details received by The Balochistan Post (TBP), a Pakistani Army vehicle was hit by an IED early on Wednesday in restive Sangan, Balochistan, where skirmishes between Baloch fighters and Pakistani forces are routine.

The TBP correspondent from the area confirmed that at least 4 personnel of Pakistani forces were killed on spot, whereas, three others received injuries. The injured were shifted to Army hospital in Sibbi, where the Pakistani forces also have a cantonment.

The site of the incident was cordoned off by security forces and an operation was expected.

Armed activities in Balochistan have considerably increased in last few months. Analysts believe the recent agreement between two main armed organisations Baloch Liberation Army and Baloch Liberation Front has helped fighters consolidate their resources resulting in increased activities against the Pakistani forces.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...