London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Says More Than 20 Killed in Ongoing Majeed Brigade Attack on Shafiq Mengal’s Compound

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) said on Wednesday that its Majeed Brigade had launched an attack on the compound of Shafiq Mengal in Khuzdar, Balochistan, claiming more than 20 members of what it called his “death squad” had been killed.

BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said the assault began while Mengal was holding an “important meeting” with members of his armed group inside the compound.

A Majeed Brigade “Fidayee” fighter drove an explosives-laden vehicle into the compound, destroying a large section of the site and its outer defensive positions, the group said.

“Immediately after this powerful blast, other fidayeen of the Majeed Brigade successfully breached and entered the compound,” the statement said.

The BLA said Mengal was present at the site when the attack began but gave no information about his condition.

The group said the operation was continuing when the statement was issued and that “a detailed report and final statistics” would be released after its completion.

Latest News

BLA Says 13 Pakistani Soldiers Killed in Mastung Convoy Attack

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) said on Sunday that 13 Pakistani military personnel were killed and more...

Three People “Forcibly Disappeared”; One Man recovered After Seven Months

Three people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from different parts of Balochistan, while a man who had been missing for approximately seven...

Young Man Dies in Suspected Suicide in Turbat

A young man who had recently returned from Dubai died in a suspected suicide in Turbat, police sources said.

Panjgur: Five Bodies Recovered in Panjgur Identifies as Previously Missing Persons

The bodies of five men were recovered in Panjgur district on Friday have been identified as previously "forcibly disappeared" persons.

Balochistan: Mastung Attack Followed by Curfew as Bridge Blasts and Panjgur Assault Highlight Security Challenges

Pakistani military forces and infrastructure were targeted in a series of incidents across Balochistan between 22 and 23 August, including an attack on...