London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF Says It Attacked Military Camp in Jhao, Blocked Highway in Kharan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) fighters attacked a Pakistani military camp in Balochistan’s Jhao and later blocked a key highway in Kharan, the group’s spokesperson said on Thursday, while Pakistani officials did not immediately comment.

BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said the group’s fighters carried out the attack on a military camp in the Kohadu area of Jhao on April 12, claiming several personnel were killed or injured.

He said the assault began with a sniper attack on a soldier guarding the camp, followed by what he described as a coordinated attack using rocket launchers and automatic weapons.

“As a result of the operation, the camp sustained severe damage, and several military personnel were killed or injured,” he said.

In a separate operation on April 14, the group said its fighters blocked Nourozabad Road in the Sarawan area of Kharan, maintaining control of the highway for several hours and searching vehicles.

The BLF warned transporters against cooperating with Pakistani forces, stating that those involved in logistical or personnel support would be “directly targeted”.

“Anyone assisting the enemy in logistics or personnel movement will be directly targeted,” the statement said.

The group said it would continue armed attacks against Pakistani forces and their “facilitators” until what it called the “complete independence of Balochistan.”

Pakistani authorities did not immediately comment on the statement.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...