London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

IED Explosion Derails Six Coaches of Jaffar Express in Mastung

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

An improvised explosive device (IED) blast on a railway track in Balochistan’s Mastung district derailed six coaches of the Peshawar-bound Jaffar Express on Sunday, railway officials said.

The blast took place near Quetta’s Spezand Railway Station on Sunday morning, the railways said in a press release. It added that six coaches of the 39-Up Jaffar Express, which runs from Quetta to Peshawar, had been derailed, but all passengers remained safe.

“Railway and security teams are present at the scene, and rescue operations have begun,” the statement said.

The railway administration said passengers would be transported back to Quetta in light of the security situation, and train operations from the city would resume once authorities provide clearance.

No group has claimed responsibility for the attack. However, similar attacks have previously been carried out by Baloch armed groups, who say the train also carries Pakistani military personnel travelling home while on leave.

In March this year, the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) hijacked the Jaffar Express and detained more than 200 Pakistani army personnel in one of its most high-profile operations to date.

The group described them as “prisoners of war” and issued a 48-hour ultimatum demanding the release of Baloch political prisoners and people it said had been forcibly disappeared.

On 14 March, the BLA announced it had executed all 214 captives, saying the Pakistani army had failed to meet its demands.

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...