London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BRA, BLF Claim Responsibility Attacks Targeting Surveillance Infrastructure and Security Forces

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch “pro-independence” armed groups Balochistan Liberation Front  (BLF) and Baloch Republican Army (BRA) have claimed responsibility for separate operations targeting state surveillance infrastructure, intelligence personnel, and energy assets in different parts of Balochistan.

In a statement issued to the media, Major Gwahram Baloch, spokesperson for the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF), said that its fighters carried out a coordinated operation in Kharan city on the evening of June 15, targeting surveillance cameras allegedly installed by Pakistani forces for intelligence gathering. According to the statement, the cameras were dismantled and seized from multiple locations including Shahwani Chowk, Sabzi Mandi, Qila Chowk, and the main shopping bazaar.

The BLF termed the surveillance system an extension of what it described as Pakistan’s “colonial rule” and repression in Balochistan. “These covert monitoring tools are being used to track the movement and private lives of the Baloch people and to suppress the national liberation movement,” the spokesperson said. The group stated that it will continue to resist all forms of “military aggression” and surveillance until the independence of Balochistan is achieved.

Separately, Sarbaz Baloch, spokesperson for the Baloch Republican Army (BRA), claimed responsibility for two attacks in Dera Bugti district.

In the first incident, BRA fighters allegedly targeted personnel from the Pakistani intelligence agency ISI with hand grenades near the main bazaar in Sui tehsil. According to the group, one intelligence official was killed and several others were injured in the attack.

In a second operation, the BRA claimed it destroyed a 36-inch diameter gas pipeline running from the Zain Koh gas field to the Sui purification plant. The explosion reportedly disrupted gas supply to the facility.

The BRA has taken responsibility for both actions, terming them part of its ongoing campaign against what it describes as the “exploitation and militarization” of Balochistan’s resources and population.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...