London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BNM Chairman Accuses U.S. of Endorsing Pakistan’s Narrative on Balochistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Dr. Naseem Baloch, chairman of the Baloch National Movement (BNM), has criticized the U.S. Embassy in Islamabad for what he described as its failure to acknowledge serious human rights violations in Balochistan. Responding to the embassy’s statement on social media platform X, he said Pakistan has shut down all democratic avenues for the Baloch people.

The BNM chairman’s scatching remarks came after a social media statement that the U.S. Embassy in Islamabad posted on their X account condemning the Baloch Liberation Army’s (BLA) seizure of the Quetta-bound Jaffar Express train. In the statement, the U.S. Embassy described BLA as a “Specially Designated Global Terrorist group.”

“We extend our deepest sympathies and condolences to the victims, their families, and all those affected by this horrific act. The Pakistani people deserve to live free from violence and fear”, the statement said. “

Dr. Naseem Baloch stated in reply to the U.S. Embassy statement that BNM and other peaceful political organizations advocating for Baloch rights have faced severe repression. Their leaders, he claimed, have been assassinated, forced underground, or compelled into exile. He pointed to the recent case of Gul Zadi, a human rights activist affiliated with the Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC), who was allegedly abducted by Pakistani forces on Wednesday due to her political activism. Although she was released after several hours, Dr. Baloch called her brief disappearance a blatant act of state terrorism meant to send a message of fear.

Expressing deep concern over the U.S. Embassy’s stance, Dr. Baloch accused Washington of endorsing Pakistan’s “fabricated narratives” while ignoring the worsening human rights situation in Balochistan. He alleged that despite presenting itself as a democracy, Pakistan is engaged in enforced disappearances, extrajudicial killings, and war crimes in the region.

He urged the U.S. and the international community to reject Pakistan’s claims and recognize the Baloch people’s right to self-determination, stating that doing so would be a step toward justice and peace.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...