London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan ‘Turned Into Military Zone,’ Says Mahrang Baloch as Crackdown Intensifies

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Prominent Baloch activist Dr. Mahrang Baloch has vowed to continue with the Baloch Raaji Muchi despite what she describes as a heavy-handed crackdown by Pakistani forces, which she claims has turned Balochistan into a “military zone.”

Journalist Veengas reported speaking to Dr. Baloch, who said that over 200 Baloch activists have been arrested ahead of the gathering scheduled for Sunday, July 28, in Gwadar. “We will never step back at any cost. Balochistan has been turned into a military zone where no constitution and human rights exist,” she said.

Dr. Baloch emphasized the peaceful nature of the gathering, which is planned to last just a few hours. She mentioned that the group had sought permission from the government for a peaceful assembly, but their democratic demands were ignored. She also accused the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) of being involved in the arrests of activists.

Pakistani authorities have imposed an internet blackout, conducted mass arrests, and obstructed convoys heading to Gwadar. On Friday night, several individuals were reportedly detained and transferred to unknown locations.

According to the latest reports received on Saturday, Pakistani forces opened heavy fire in Balochistan’s Mastung to stop a convoy heading to the Baloch Raaji Muchi, resulting in 11 injuries, with two in critical condition.

https://x.com/BalochistanPost/status/1817176714751230299

Additionally, heavy forces were deployed in Quetta’s Sona Khan area, blocking roads with containers to stop a large convoy heading to Gwadar. “The state is attempting to sabotage the Baloch National Gathering,” said the organizers in a statement. “But we clarify that the Baloch Raaji Muchi will be held anyhow and has already been successful.”

At Dasht Kund, a convoy was stopped, but participants managed to overcome barriers, resulting in broken bus windows. Former Supreme Court Bar Association President Ali Ahmed Kurd and other lawyers were stopped by police at Hazarganji in Quetta while en route to the gathering.

Protesters camped near the Talaar checkpost reportedly faced tear gas and batons from Pakistani forces. These participants had been stopped from traveling to Gwadar the previous day and decided to set up camp.

Abdul Ghaffar Baloch, the father of activist Beebow Baloch, reported a raid at their residence. “Police raided our house to arrest Beebow. She was not at home, so they took me instead and later released me. They also arrested my younger brother Abdul Sattar without any reason,” he said.

The situation remains tense as the Baloch Raaji Muchi approaches, with continued crackdowns by Pakistani forces risking escalating tensions and potentially leading to further unrest and violence.

SourceTBP

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...