London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Mass Detentions Reported Ahead of Baloch National Gathering in Gwadar

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani forces have reportedly detained several organizers and volunteers in a crackdown ahead of the ‘Baloch Raaji Muchi’ (Baloch National Gathering) scheduled for Sunday, July 28, in Balochistan’s Gwadar.

In the Mangochar tehsil of Kalat district, multiple individuals were detained during raids conducted under instructions from the Deputy Commissioner of Kalat. The detainees have been identified as Amanullah Longove, Abdul Ahad Longove, and Abrar Ahmed Longove, who have been transferred to the local police station. Further arrests in Kalat have been reported but are yet to be confirmed.

In Quetta, Shoaib Jatak, Mubarak Jatak, and Usama Jatak were detained in the Lore Karez area and taken to a police station. A driver named Sattar Qambarani was also arrested, and his current location remains unknown.

Additionally, Pakistani forces detained two individuals from their home in the Lore Karez area of Quetta on Thursday night. The individuals, identified as Hafiz Aslam and Amir Rodeni, remain missing.

Pakistani forces and intelligence agencies also detained five individuals on Friday night, including Jeeyand Baloch, Chairman of the Baloch Students Organization (BSO), and another BSO member identified as Sherbaz Baloch. The identities of the other three detained individuals have not been confirmed.

Balochistan Chief Minister Sarfaraz Bugti and Balochistan police had previously announced that the state’s authority would not be challenged and that force would be used to prevent the ‘Baloch Raaji Muchi’. Following this announcement, numerous detentions have been made, roads have been blocked, and convoys heading to ‘Baloch Raaji Muchi’ have been obstructed.

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) condemned the use of state force against peaceful participants, warning that the administration and government would be held responsible for any harm to the participants. They also demanded the immediate release of their detained members.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Footage of BLA Operation in Pishin Fuels Debate Over Support for Baloch Movement Among Pashtuns

Footage from an hours-long operation by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) in Balochistan’s Pashtun-majority Pishin district, during...

Workers Building Pakistani Forces Post Detained in Kharan; Five Vehicles Seized in Chagai

Armed fighters seized five commercial vehicles on the Quetta-Taftan highway in Chagai and detained workers building a post for Pakistani forces in...

Mastung: Four Orchard Workers Killed, Three Injured in Reported Drone Strike

Four orchard workers were killed and three others injured in what local and rescue sources described as a drone strike in the...

Two Men Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared, Five Others Recovered

Two young men were reported missing after being taken from their homes in Quetta in July and August, while five people who...

Panjgur: Baloch Teacher Found Dead Weeks After Enforced Disappearance, says BYC

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) said a schoolteacher from Panjgur, who was forcibly disappeared before Eid, was found dead weeks later, bringing...