London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Pakistani Forces Attacked In Kech, Awaran and Kharan; BLA, BLF Claim Responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Pakistani forces were targeted in separate attacks in Kharan, Kech, and Awaran where at least four soldiers were killed and several others were wounded. The Baloch ‘pro-independence’ group Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) and Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) have claimed responsibility for some of the attacks, vowing to continue such attacks until the ‘occupying’ Pakistani forces are expelled from the Baloch soil.

According to reports, unknown gunmen opened fire on the Pakistani security forces in Dakki on Sunday evening. One soldier was reportedly killed on the spot and three others were wounded. The deceased has been identified as Bilal, and the wounded have been identified as Lance Naik Asmat, Lance Naik Malik Qayul, and Sepoy Shehzad.

The SHO Police Dakki said that the victims were moved to the CMH for immediate medical care and forensic analysis, but the hospital administration reportedly refused to provide medical aid to the victims.

There were also reports of a separate attack on the check point of Pakistani security forces on the Raikhmi Bridge in Kharan’s Paktan two days ago. The locals reported hearing gunshots and explosions coming from that direction. The sources have also surmised potential financial and human losses to the Pakistani forces.

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) claimed responsibility for the attack. In a media statement, the group said that its fighters attacked the forces’ check point with heavy weaponry, killing one soldier on the spot and wounding others.

The group also claimed responsibility for a separate attack in Awaran’s Kolwah area, where the forces were targeted in the Kanechi region. The group said that its fighters killed the security guard stationed on the watch at the checkpoint and then launched a full-fledged attack on the post, killing another soldier and wounding others.

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), another Baloch ‘pro-independence’ group, also claimed responsibility for an attack on the Pakistani forces in the Hoshap area of district Kech on Sunday night. The group said its fighters bombarded the forces’ check point for over half an hour with heavy weaponry and rockets, killing at least soldiers and wounding several others. The check point was also significantly damaged in the attack.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...