London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Quetta: Crackdown Against Afghan Refugees Underway

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani forces have reportedly launched a door-to-door search operation in different areas of Balochistan’s capital Quetta in search of Afghan refugees.

According to reports, Pakistan’s Frontier Corps (FC) personnel have started the process of checking door-to-door identity cards to identify Afghan refugees in Hazara town of Quetta city.

Locals told TBP correspondents that the local people are also being harassed in the campaign against the evacuation of Afghan immigrants.

Locals added that Pakistani forces have accelerated the process of checking identity cards and Afghan refugees are being searched for in Pashtun dominated areas of Quetta.

It should be recalled that the Pakistan government has started a crackdown on Afghan refugees after the official decision to deport Afghan refugees on November 1 this year.

International human rights organizations have also severely criticized Pakistan on the method of evacuation of Afghan refugees.

It should be noted that the main spokesman of the Taliban government in Afghanistan reacted to Pakistan’s announcement of expelling “illegal immigrants” and said that Pakistan should review its decision.

A spokesman for the Islamic Emirate condemned the decision taken by the caretaker Pakistani government to ban all “illegal immigrants”, including 1.73 million Afghan nationals.

It should be noted that Pakistan’s caretaker Interior Minister Sarfraz Bugti claimed that 14 of the 24 suicide attacks in the country in 2023 were carried out by Afghan nationals.

In response to this, Afghan government spokesperson Zabihullah Mujahid has said that the treatment of Afghan refugees in Pakistan is unacceptable. He said that Pakistan should review its plan in this regard. “They (Refugees) have no hand in the security affairs of Pakistan. Unless the Afghan refugees leave Pakistan voluntarily and peacefully, Pakistan will have to tolerate them,” he added.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...