London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Mianwali: Attack on Pakistan Air Base, Clashes Ongoing

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

An attack has occurred on a Pakistan Air Base in the district of Mianwali, located in the province of Punjab, Pakistan.

The attack began at three o’clock in the morning on Saturday, and as of the latest information, clashes are ongoing.

On the other hand, the spokesperson for Tehreek-e-Jihad Pakistan, Mullah Qasim, has admitted responsibility for the attack in a statement issued to the media.

The Pakistan Army’s Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) department, while confirming the incident, has claimed to have killed the attackers.

According to the ISPR statement, an attempt was made to carry out a terrorist attack on the Mianwali training airbase of the Pakistan Air Force this morning. “However, due to the timely and effective response from the military, the attack was thwarted,” it added.

According to the ISPR, “Demonstrating extraordinary courage and timely response, three terrorists were killed before they could enter the premises, while during the attack, three aircrafts and a fuel bowser were damaged due to timely and effective action against the remaining three terrorists.”

According to ISPR, the area is currently in the final stages of being completely cleared, with a comprehensive joint clearance and combined operation in progress.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...