London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Sindh: Gas Supply Suspended to Karachi as Militants Bomb Pipelines

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Gas supply to various cities, including Karachi, has been suspended after militants blew up a gas pipeline in Sindh on Thursday.

According to reports, unidentified individuals detonated explosives, causing a 36-inch diameter gas pipeline to rupture near Dera Sarki Chowk in Tangwani city of Sindh’s Kashmore district.

Pakistani law-enforcement agencies rushed to the scene and initiated an investigation into the incident. The police stated that the gas pipeline, running from Sui to Karachi, was damaged due to an explosion in the village of Ghulam Rasool Malik.

The Sui Southern Gas Company (SSGC) issued a notification announcing the closure of all CNG stations in Sindh for 48 hours due to a reduced gas supply from two major gas fields operated by the Sui Southern Gas Company (SSGC). The SSGC also extended load-shedding schedules in the industrial city.

A “pro-independence” Baloch armed group, the Baloch Liberation Tigers (BLT), claimed responsibility for the gas pipeline explosion in a media statement.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...