London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Sindh: 7 Sindhi young activists forcibly disappeared

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani forces have allegedly detained seven people from Sindhi nationalist parties over the past three days.

The Voice for Missing Persons of Sindh (VMPS), Sindh Sajagi Forum, and Sindh Sabha issued separate statements on their official social media pages, saying that the Pakistani state has accelerated the forced disappearances of Sindhi workers throughout Sindh — “It seems that they [Pakistani forces] want to repeat the example of Bangladesh in Sindh and Balochistan,” they said.

Sindhi nationalists said the Pakistan Army and its agencies are committing gross human rights violations in Sindh. “In the last three days, more than seven Sindhi activists have been picked up from different areas of Sindh and forcibly disappeared,” the online statement reads.

“We strongly condemn the attack and vandalism by Pakistani agencies at the Sindh Sabha office in Karachi last night and forcibly disappearance of two Sindhi activists namely Sajjad Panhiar and Raja Gabol, while on the other hand, a young student Asghar Bhangwar was picked up for the second time from Bilal Colony area of Korangi and shifted to an undisclosed location,” the Sindh Sabha said in a statement.

The Sindhi nationalists alleged that before this, political activist Asghar Bhangwar has been forcibly disappeared – Apart from them, Barkat Piruzani, Liaquat Piruzani, Asghar Shah, and Ahsan Lashari have also been forcibly disappeared from other areas of Sindh.

All the groups called for strong protests across Sindh and urged the people to highlight the “state brutality” in Sindh.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...