London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Bolan: Military operation underway, armed clashes reported

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Pakistan security forces have reportedly launched a large-scale military operation in Bolan, ostensibly in retaliation to an attack on Pakistani forces in Zarghoon, adjacent to the Balochistan’s capital Quetta, on Saturday.

According to details, the Pakistan forces have launched a large-scale military operation in different areas of Bolan, combat helicopters have reportedly shelled several spots for hours.

Ealier this morning, the operation was launched in different areas of Bolan, including Buzgar, Haleksar, Chillari, Marwaar, Pir Ismail, Shamir Lit, Margat and Zarghoon area adjoining to Quetta, where ground forces, gunship helicopters and surveillance drones are taking part.

Regional sources told TBP that the military operation was still going on while there were reports of clashes between Pakistani forces and armed men. However, details of the casualties on both sides are yet to be ascertained.

It’s should be mentioned that three Pakistani forces personnel were killed in an attack by gunmen in Zarghoon near Quetta.

Confirming the incident, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said in a statement to the media that an attack had taken place on a check post of Pakistani forces in Zarghoon area of Balochistan.

According to the ISPR, three soldiers were killed in the exchange of fire, while they claimed that one attacker was also killed in the cross firing.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...