London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Kabul: 2 blasts in two days kill at least 11, injure 2 dozen citizens

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Three people were killed and seven others were injured in a blast on Saturday evening in Kabul’s Pol-e-Sukhta area, the commander of PD6 in Kabul, Mawlawi Zabihullah said.

According to reports, the explosives were put in a pot on the side of the road. No casualties of security forces have been reported in the blast.

Saturday’s explosion took place relatively close to yesterday’s blast. According to the Kabul Security Command, the explosion on Friday in the Sarkariz area killed eight people and eighteen people were injured.

Later on Friday, Daesh claimed responsibility for the blast. While Saturday’s blast has not been taken by any group yet.

Former Afghan president Hamid Karzai, Abdullah Abdullah, the High Council for National Reconciliation’s former chairman, the UN special rapporteur on Afghanistan, Iranian President, and the EU’s special envoy for Afghanistan have all condemned the incident.

Meanwhile, relatives of those who lost their lives in this event asked the Islamic Emirate to ensure the security of the mourners and arrest the perpetrators and hand them over to the law.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...