London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Turbat: CPEC Road blocked in protest against enforced disappearance of students

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Family members of four missing students from the Kech district of Balochistan blocked the CPEC Road in Shapuk, Kech in protest against their enforced disappearances. The family alleged that the students have been forcibly abducted by the Pakistani forces.

According to family of the missing students, Pakistani forces forcibly abducted the four students and shifted them to an unknown location. Shafi son of Dilbar, Naeem son of Rehmat, Ghulam Jan son of Saleh Muhammad, and Akbar son of Master Aslam ware among the missing.

The four students were illegally detained and disappeared by Pakistani forces this month while on their way to Turbat university, according to family.

The family says they have not been given any updates on their whereabouts or wellbeing since then.

Meanwhile, thousands of Baloch students studying in different universities of Pakistan reportedly boycotted their classes on Monday in protest for the safe release of Hafeez Baloch, a missing MPhil student at Quaid-e-Azam University in Islamabad, Pakistan.

Hafeez Baloch was reportedly abducted by the Pakistani forces while teaching at a private academy in Khuzdar on 8th February, 2022. Since then, there have been widespread protests, rallies and sit-in camps calling for his release, but no information on his whereabouts or well-being has been released yet.

Latest News

Workers Building Pakistani Forces Post Detained in Kharan; Five Vehicles Seized in Chagai

Armed fighters seized five commercial vehicles on the Quetta-Taftan highway in Chagai and detained workers building a...

Mastung: Four Orchard Workers Killed, Three Injured in Reported Drone Strike

Four orchard workers were killed and three others injured in what local and rescue sources described as a drone strike in the...

Two Men Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared, Five Others Recovered

Two young men were reported missing after being taken from their homes in Quetta in July and August, while five people who...

Panjgur: Baloch Teacher Found Dead Weeks After Enforced Disappearance, says BYC

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) said a schoolteacher from Panjgur, who was forcibly disappeared before Eid, was found dead weeks later, bringing...

Baloch Identity Turned Into a ‘Mark of Suspicion’, Says Dr Sabiha Baloch

Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) central leader Dr Sabiha Baloch has said that Baloch identity has been turned into a “mark of suspicion”...