London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

We have knocked on every door and found nothing but despondency’ – Baloch activist’s message to Pakistani PM

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Baloch activist Sammi Deen Baloch conveyed a message to the Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan on Thursday, saying that she hopes that the PM’s statements and promises will not be confined to the pages of the newspapers. 

Taking to the Twitter, the rights activist said that her father – Dr Deen Muhammad Baloch – had been missing for years. “We have knocked on every door and found nothing but despondency”, she said. 

Dr Deen Muhammad Baloch went missing in 2009 from his residence in Ornach area of district Khuzdar. He remains missing to this day. His daughters Sammi Deen Baloch and Mehlad Baloch have been advocating for his safe recovery for years, but to no avail. They also participated in the historical ‘Voice for Baloch Missing Persons’ long march from Quetta to Islamabad in 2013. They have literally grown up in protest camps in the hopes of seeing their father once again.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...