London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

2, including a “death squad” member killed in firing incidents in Balochistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two persons including a member of ‘state-backed Death Squad’ were shot dead by unidentified gunmen in Kech and Chaman districts of Balochistan, on Wednesday.

According to reports, Arif Bahadur was shot dead by unidentified gunmen in Kohad, Tump area of Kech district. The body of the deceased was shifted to the hospital. 

As per local sources, Mr. Arif was a former pro-independence fighter who later had surrendered and joined the Death Squad. 

In Balochistan, some armed groups known locally as “death squads” are active in various areas. Baloch political and social circles claim that these groups are backed by the Pakistani army and intelligence agencies. They allege that these groups are given full impunity by the state to counter the Baloch insurgency and therefore, are involved in heinous crimes. 

No group has claimed responsibility for the killing, However, insurgents have claimed responsibility for such target killings in the past. 

Similarly, in an other firing incident an adolescent was shot dead in Chaman, a border town of Balochistan. 

The young man was shot dead by unidentified assailants nearby DHG Hospital in Chaman area of Balochistan. However, the identification of the deceased couldn’t been ascertained. 

Levies officials told media that the case has been registered against unidentified persons and further investigation has begun.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...