London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BRP alleges Pakistan carried out missile tests in civilian areas

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Geneva: Sher Muhammad Bugti, the central spokesman of the Baloch Republican Party, said in a statement issued to the media that on Wednesday morning, the Pakistan Armed Forces conducted a ballistic missile test from Rakhi area of Dera Ghazi Khan which landed at a densely populated Matt area in Dera Bugti. Number of houses were damaged due to the massive intensity of the explosion.

“A fire broke out at the site of the blast, which was later extinguished by helicopters” he added

Mr Bugti has said that last night the army had suddenly removed all its outposts from the area while all the people living in the villages were present and the missile was tested in the presence of those people.

He further said that several houses collapsed due to the intensity of the blast in which two women, two children and a man were severely injured. The injured include Hevat Bugti, Janat Bugti, Gul Khatun Bugti, her daughter Mehr Bugti and son Sanaullah Bugti.

The BRP spokesman said that the Pakistan Army has turned Balochistan into a laboratory.

He further said that missile tests on civilians fall under the category of war crimes while Pakistani army is violating all international human rights, adding that it is unfortunate that human rights activists have kept complete silence on the barbarity of Pakistani army on Baloch nation.

Sher Muhammad Bugti has called on human rights organizations and representatives of the international media to personally visit the Matt area of Dera Bugti and bring to the world all the devastation and facts as a result of the army’s missile tests.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...