London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Sindh: Missing persons’ relatives on hunger strike till death

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Sindh Sabha and families of missing persons started a hunger strike in front of Karachi Press Club, on Tuesday, against the arrest of long march participants and preventing the march from entering Punjab.

The hunger strike was announced by Sindh Sabha against the arrest of long march leaders and sabotage of protests.

The long march had started by Sindh Sabha, missing persons’ families and other rights activists on foot from Karachi in November and was scheduled to culminate in Islamabad. They had announced that they would protest in front of the Pakistan Army Headquarters (GHQ) in Islamabad for the recovery of missing persons.

However, a week earlier, dozens of police vans of the Ghotki district police prevented the participants from crossing the Sindh border to enter in Rawalpindi.

Afterwards, the march’s participants staged a sit-in blocking the National Highway.

Sindh Sabha and Voice for Missing Persons of Sindh had also called for a nationwide protest against the arrest of participants which was followed by protests in different cities.

According to a Sindh Sabha leader: “A large number of women were participating in the protest are on hunger strike now and Four people are on hunger strike till death.

Their demand is to release the detained leaders and produce the missing persons as soon as possible.

A protester named Hussain Bakhsh, who is now on hunger strike till death, said while talking to the media: “We were protesting peacefully for the recovery of missing persons in Sindh, but the peaceful march was stopped by force and our leaders were unjustifiably arrested.” 

“We are on hunger strike for the freedom of our loved ones,” he said.

The Police and provincial authorities have not commented on this matter yet.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...