London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Unidentified dead body discovered in Nushki

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A partially decomposed dead body was discovered in Nushki on Monday by the local administration. The body is yet to identified, and has been moved to the hospital for further investigation.

According to the details, the dead body of a 27-year-old man was discovered in Dhaddar area of Nushki. The locals discovered the body and informed the city administration, which then reached at the spot and moved the dead body to the hospital.

The body reportedly bore 8 bullet wounds, and has not yet been identified.

The Nushki administration says that this is the third dead body to be discovered within the span of ten days – two other dead bodies were found few days earlier. One of these was identified as Amanullah Muhammad Hasni and the other as Gulbadin, a resident of Chaghi.

It is pertinent to mention that mutilated bodies are frequently found in Balochistan. Baloch nationalists and several political parties accuse that Pakistani intelligence agencies are behind these killings. They say that by perpetrating these heinous crimes, the Pakistani state is attempting to raise an “architecture of fear” and squelch the political and nationalist uprisings in Balochistan.

Earlier in September, the dead body of Hafizullah was found in Dalbandin – he had been missing for four years.

He was abducted from Dalbandin, and the abductees reportedly demanded a ransom of 6 million for his safe release. Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the media wing of the army, also confirmed the incident in a media statement.

Latest News

Dr Sabiha Condemns Reported Threats to Shut Down VBMP Protest Camp

Baloch Yakjehti Committee leader Dr Sabiha Baloch has said enforced disappearances are an “unconstitutional, illegal and immoral”...

BLA Announces Permanent Policy Opposing Kidnapping for Ransom

The Baloch Liberation Army has announced what it described as a “clear and permanent organizational policy” against kidnapping for ransom, saying it...

Armed Fighters Block N-25 Highway in Khuzdar, Detain FC Personnel

Baloch fighters blocked sections of the N-25 highway in Khuzdar district, carried out snap checking, detained a Frontier Corps personnel and attacked a...

BLA Says ASF Deputy Director Wasim Ahmed in Its Custody

The Baloch Liberation Army on Friday said Deputy Director and Commanding Officer of the Airport Security Force, Wasim Ahmed, was in its...

Deputy Director of Pakistan’s Airport Security Force Detained by Armed Men in Kalat

A senior officer of the Airport Security Force has reportedly gone missing in Kalat district of Balochistan. According to...