London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF claims responsibility for deadly IED attack on Pakistani forces

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

BLF has claimed that it killed 10 personnel of Pakistani forces in an IED attack in Awaran.

According to a statement released to media, Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) has said that it was behind the attack that killed several personnel of Pakistani military today in Awaran.

BLF claimed that 10 personnel of Pakistani forces were killed in the improvised explosive device.

Earlier, one the vehicles of a military convoy was targeted with an IED in Peerandar, Awaran. Pakistani military confirmed that 3 of its personnel died, whereas, 8 others were critically injured. Independent sources had put the number of causalities higher than the government figures.

Goharam Baloch, the spokesman of BLF, said that Pakistani gunship helicopters arrived in the area soon after the attack.

He blamed that “Pakistani defeated forces will now target innocent civilians as they cannot face Baloch fighters”.

BLF also claimed that it killed a person called Tahir s/o Khan Mohammad in Jhao. BLF accused that the deceased was an informant of Pakistani forces.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...