London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan Employees Announce Indefinite Shutdown After Police Crackdown

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Balochistan Employees’ Grand Alliance announced an indefinite shutdown of government offices, educational institutions and other public sector departments across Balochistan from Thursday, a day after police used tear gas and detained protesters during a march towards the Balochistan assembly in Quetta.

Government employees had attempted to march towards the Assembly during the budget session to protest against the provincial budget, which announced a seven per cent salary increase for them.

The alliance rejected the raise, demanding a 35 per cent disparity reduction allowance and a previously promised 25 per cent pay increase.

It said the protest campaign would continue until its demands were met.

Police and Frontier Corps personnel blocked the march near Chaman Phatak, where rallies from different parts of Quetta had converged before moving towards the assembly.

Police used tear gas to disperse the protesters, triggering panic and chaos in the area. More than 10 leaders and workers were arrested, protesters said.

Alliance leaders Abdul Qudoos Kakar and Younas Kakar announced that the protest movement would be intensified following what they described as a “violent crackdown” on peaceful demonstrators.

The alliance also announced that a hunger strike unto death would begin in Quetta on June 19, warning that the movement would be expanded until its demands were accepted.

Latest News

BLA Claims 26 Pakistani Personnel Killed in 22 Attacks, Accuses Army of Civilian and Detainee Deaths in Surab and Panjgur

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for 22 attacks across Balochistan over an eight-day period,...

Quetta: Two Previously Missing Men Reappear as VBMP Protest Camp Marks 6,330th Day

Two men who were allegedly forcibly disappeared from Quetta earlier this year have surfaced and been transferred to Huda Jail, while a...

Karachi: 10 People, Including Brother of Former BSAC Chairman, Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared

Ten people, including Khalid Baloch, brother of former Baloch Students Action Committee (BSAC) chairman Shabbir Baloch, have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from...

Road Closures by Pakistani Forces in Panjgur Market Disrupt Business Activity, Traders Say

Traders, workers and residents in Panjgur have reported difficulties following the closure of several roads in the town's main market area, which...

Military Operations Reported in Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech

Reports of military operations have emerged from several areas of Balochistan, including Mastung, Khuzdar and Kech, involving aerial and ground activity.