London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Two Students Reportedly Missing After Detention in Balochistan’s Quetta

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two young students were reportedly taken into custody by Pakistani law-enforcement and subsequently went missing in Quetta’s Killi Qambrani area, according to their families.

The incident allegedly took place late on the night of 24 April in the Qambrani Road locality. Family members identified the two men as Siraj Qambrani, 20, son of Ghani Qambrani, and Lal Khan Qambrani, 22, son of Jafar Khan Qambrani. Both are residents of Killi Qambrani and were said to be students.

Relatives stated that the two were taken from their homes at around 11:00 pm by individuals they believe to be linked to the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD). No official confirmation of the detentions has been issued, and the whereabouts of the two men remain unknown, according to their families.

Pakistani authorities have not publicly commented on the allegations.

Balochistan has for years seen recurring reports of enforced disappearances, with families, human rights groups and advocacy organisations calling for transparency and due process in cases involving missing persons.

State authorities have previously said that many reported disappearances involve security-related detentions, militant activity, or individuals who have gone into hiding, though campaigners dispute those explanations in numerous cases.

The latest reported incident is likely to add to ongoing concerns among affected families in the region, many of whom continue to seek information regarding missing relatives.

SourceTBP

Latest News

N-40: The Burning Highway; Persistent Escalation Along the Quetta-Taftan Route — TBP Report

TBP Data Visual Studio Report Between 10 and 17 May 2026, the N-40 Quetta-Taftan...

Enforced Disappearances: 2 Go Missing from Islamabad and Balochistan as 1 Released

Authorities in Pakistan are facing renewed allegations of enforced disappearances after separate incidents were reported in Islamabad and Balochistan, while another previously...

Killing of Prof. Ghamkhwar Hayat Draws Condemnation From Activists, Rights Groups, Student Bodies

Rights groups, student organisations and Baloch political activists on Sunday strongly condemned the killing of Brahui-language poet, writer and academic Professor Ghamkhwar...

Several Pakistani Forces Personnel Killed in Attacks Across Balochistan

Several Pakistani forces personnel were reportedly killed and injured in separate attacks in Kech, Mastung and Washuk districts of Balochistan, while the...

Baloch Artists Hold Memorial Event for Fighters Killed in BLA’s ‘Operation Herof II’

A cultural and musical gathering was held on Friday in memory of fighters killed during the Baloch Liberation Army’s “Operation Herof II”.