London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF Claims Responsibility for Attacks in Khuzdar, Noshki and Kharan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in different parts of Balochistan, including an improvised explosive device (IED) attack on a military convoy, an assault on a police station, and a strike on a military headquarters. The claims were made in a statement issued to media by the group’s spokesperson, Major Gwahram Baloch.

According to the statement, BLF fighters targeted a Pakistani military convoy on 25 April in the Zawah area of Khuzdar while it was travelling between two camps. The group said a remotely controlled IED had been planted in advance and detonated as the vehicle passed. It claimed the military vehicle was destroyed, with two personnel killed and two others seriously injured.

In a separate incident, the group said its fighters entered a police station in the Mall area of Noshki on 24 April, briefly taking control of the building and damaging communication equipment. The statement alleged that police officers had been warned not to resist, and claimed one officer was injured during the confrontation.

The BLF also claimed that on 24 April its members fired grenade launchers at a Pakistani military headquarters in Kharan city, alleging that multiple projectiles struck their intended target and caused casualties and material damage. No independent confirmation of casualties was immediately available.

Additionally, the group said its fighters established a temporary road blockade on 23 April along the Quetta–Karachi highway near Zawah in Khuzdar district. According to the statement, the blockade lasted around three hours, during which vehicles were stopped and searched. The group said the purpose was to monitor military movement and assert operational presence in the area.

There has been no immediate official response from Pakistani authorities regarding the BLF claims.

SourceBLF

Latest News

Killing of Prof. Ghamkhwar Hayat Draws Condemnation From Activists, Rights Groups, Student Bodies

Rights groups, student organisations and Baloch political activists on Sunday strongly condemned the killing of Brahui-language poet,...

Several Pakistani Forces Personnel Killed in Attacks Across Balochistan

Several Pakistani forces personnel were reportedly killed and injured in separate attacks in Kech, Mastung and Washuk districts of Balochistan, while the...

Baloch Artists Hold Memorial Event for Fighters Killed in BLA’s ‘Operation Herof II’

A cultural and musical gathering was held on Friday in memory of fighters killed during the Baloch Liberation Army’s “Operation Herof II”.

Three People, Including Student, Reported Missing in Balochistan

Three people, including a 15-year-old student, have been reported missing after allegedly being detained by Pakistani armed forces in Balochistan’s Noshki district...

BLA Claims Dalbandin Takeover, Declares ‘Complete Control’ of Quetta-Taftan Highway

The Baloch Liberation Army on Saturday said its fighters had taken “complete control” of Dalbandin city and declared control over the Quetta-Taftan...