London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Two Bodies Recovered in Kech; One Identified as Previously ‘Missing Person’

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two bullet-riddled bodies were recovered from the Kech Kour area of Turbat in Balochistan’s Kech district on Thursday, according to police. The bodies were shifted to Teaching Hospital Turbat for legal formalities and identification.

Family members identified one of the deceased as Imran, son of Taj Muhammad, who they said had previously been reported missing. According to relatives, Imran was allegedly forcibly disappeared on 27 June 2025 from his home in Apsar, on the outskirts of Turbat. The family alleges that personnel from the Frontier Corps (FC), along with Military Intelligence (MI), were involved in his disappearance. There has been no official response from the security forces regarding these allegations.

Imran was a student at the Institute of Balochi Language and Culture (IBLC) at the University of Turbat at the time of his disappearance, his family said.

His case had been highlighted by the Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) and other Balochistan-based human rights groups, which had described him as a victim of enforced disappearance.

The second body has not yet been identified, hospital sources told The Balochistan Post.

Enforced disappearances and the subsequent recovery of bodies have long been a source of concern in Balochistan. Families of missing persons continue to demand information about their loved ones, while human rights organisations have called for independent investigations and accountability. Authorities have yet to announce any inquiry into the latest incident.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Kech: Man Allegedly Disappeared After Detention by Pakistani Forces

A case of alleged enforced disappearance has been reported from the Dasht Bilnagor area of Kech District, where...

BLA Claims 25 Attacks Across Balochistan Over One Week

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), claimed responsibility for 25 attacks carried out across different parts of Balochistan between 15 and 22 May, targeting Pakistani military forces,...

BLA Identifies Bilal Shahwani as Attacker in Quetta Train Blast

The Baloch Liberation Army said on Sunday that the attacker who carried out a deadly blast targeting a shuttle train in Quetta...

Quetta Train Blast Kills at Least 27, BLA’s Majeed Brigade Claims Responsibility

At least 27 people were killed and 70 others injured on Sunday when an explosion targeted a shuttle train carrying military personnel...

Shaynaz Baloch: The Woman Commander of the BLA — TBP Report

By Fareed Baloch & Yaran Diyar At an undisclosed location in Balochistan, a woman dressed in combat gear stands among...